Anonymous said: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Supernatural taught me that family doesn’t end in blood.
Sherlock taught me that anyone can find a good friend.
Doctor Who taught me that everyone is important.
Merlin taught me that social ranks don’t mean everything.
Harry Potter taught me that everyone is unique.
Hannibal taught me the best cuts of meat on a person.
Gaston is suddenly not scary anymore.
This is Chester. When I was in Afghanistan I got a care package from one of those “Adopt a Soldier” programs that lets families send care packages to service men and women who are deployed overseas. Anyway, I got this care package, and it came with the usual stuff: Baby wipes, crackers, peanut butter, the Dad threw in a pack of cigarettes, and there was some jerky. But there was also a little beanie baby gold fish and a hand written note from a 7 year old girl that said
“Dear Soldier, (I wasn’t even mad)
I hope you are doing well. I’m sorry you have to miss thanksgiving with your family. This is my friend Chester. He keeps me safe from monsters, but I think you need him more than I do. I hope he keeps you safe from the monsters you’re fighting. Take good care of him for me”.
You bet your ass that little fish was in my pocket every time I went on patrol.
The never ending old person who never stops asking questions in class
…does this mean i’m immortal?
Fuck you, im the one who leaves passive aggressive post it notes everywhere
The Fault in Our Stars + text posts
that last one
The fuck to do you mean for six year olds
girls all go to the bathroom together because that’s where we rap battle
Really bad headcanon that Ally Dawson is actually Sarah and Four’s daughter they gave up for adoption in the early to mid 90s in the States and she was adopted by Lester Dawson. It explains why she’s so good with music and everything and just because she looks like Sarah a whole lot.
Page 1 of 1788